Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please, note that by signing up for our events, you agree with the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Event Registration Cancellation by Participant
Transfer Policy: registrants may transfer the financial value of their registration to a third person for no charge if written notification from both members is sent to email@example.com at least 7 days before the event. After that point, the transfer will not be possible.
No refunds are possible after 7 days before the event; please plan accordingly.
While the organiser strongly encourages registered person to first consider transferring their registration to third person, from the time of paid registration and until the 7th day before the event the registered person may elect to cancel his registration and receive 100% of the registration fees originally paid, excluding any FISR Membership fee (20 €) and any PayPal or Bank Transfer added fee. Send your cancellation or any alteration request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event or who hurt themselves during the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via email at email@example.com and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline (see above).
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or the account holder who made the payment.
- Refund requests must include the full name of the attendee, the date of the transaction, and the account information from which the fee was paid.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original account holder used for payment.
Event cancellation by the organiser
The organiser reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
If the organiser cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund, excluding any FISR Membership fee (20 €) and any PayPal or Bank Transfer added fee.